The GBA is the student body organization for Robinson College of Business graduate programs, representing all MBA concentrations and business majors. We produce and promote events for professional development, social interaction and academic interests related to the RCB graduate experience.
Directed by an executive management team that is selected from the graduate business student community, the GBA provides the framework for student involvement and the forum for incorporating student ideas into the MBA program. We welcome all RCB students to participate in GBA leadership, and encourage each student to contribute in their individual areas of interest.
The foremost, student-run organization existing to promote cohesiveness amongst a diverse student community and to enhance the overall graduate business experience at GSU.
The GBA connects students with opportunity by functioning as a 'one-stop-shop' for information on professional networking, educational, and social activities with fellow students, alumni, professional organizations, philanthropies, and local businesses. We seek to create cohesiveness amongst a diverse student community and enhance the value of the RCB experience.
The major goals of the GBA are outlined as follows:
- Sponsor networking and career development events each semester.
- Assist with the promotion of professional development workshops sponsored by MBA Career Services.
- Provide free or discounted membership and attendance fees to students for area professional associations.
- Assist faculty with arranging guest speakers each year.
- Sponsor community service events each year.
- Assist in orientation activities for new business graduate students.